
So I had to take a picture of the children in their new pjs that Grandma Liv sent them. She made Jayna and Quaid's and they are so cute!! They were both so excited when they opened them. Grandma even sent a baby blanket for Emma (or Kylyn, depending on when you ask Jayna what her baby doll's name is) that she made out of the same fabric as Jayna's pjs. I meant to get Emma and her blanket in the pic too, but as you can see, I was about to lose Roanen out of the picture as it was so I didn't want to lose precious seconds getting Emma in! Roany had on the Thomas the train jammies that Grandma sent for him, they are so CUTE!! Thank you, Grandma!!! Oh, and I have no idea what was going on w/Roany's hair in this pic!! HA

This is the "tent" that Nathan, Jayna and Quaid are sleeping in tonight! Nathan told them on Wednesday that they would have a sleepout tonight and they've been so excited these last two days. We went out today and got some soda, fixin's for Smores, some Twizzlers (Nathan is quite addicted to them these days, sometimes I think he is the pregnant one! Oh, and Jayna calls them "Tweezers") and some popcorn for their sleepover. Right now Nathan is reading to them and then going through different Bible passages with them. After that I'm going to join them for their snacks (after all, I AM the pregnant one, I can't miss the snacks!!) I'm sure I will have more pics of their adventure later!
awwwww!!!! these are SOOO cute!!!
ReplyDeletetheir sleepover should be lots of fun!! post more pics from it!! :-)
hope the smore's are good!
love you!!!!!!!!!!
I am jeleous of the smores!! We just talked about having smores over a candle like 2 nights ago!! haha. I hope the kids had lots of fun!! Love you!! Miss you too!
ReplyDeleteThey look like they are having soooo much fun...wish Pa and I were there...I'll make sure that Grandma Liv sees the pictures..Love to ALL..Grammy/Mom
ReplyDeleteHello. They look like they had so much fun. You will have to tell the kiddos that Aunt Ruthie , Aunt Sarah and Daddy use to have those slummber partys alot. WHat fun we use to have. Please give all the kids kisses for me and tell them how much we love them and how proud of them we are. I love you and please give my brother a hug for me !!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are such awesome pictures. WE have to get started saving them to a disc so that I can really show people that I DO have grandchildren! Love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGrandma H.
These are such awesome pictures. WE have to get started saving them to a disc so that I can really show people that I DO have grandchildren! Love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGrandma H.