So it's really fun to have this blog so I can hit up all of my friends and family to support our MOPS fundraiser w/out having to actually call you and ask!! HAHA Yeah, so I'm a chicken, but at least I'm efficient, right?!?!? Anyways, we just got our Mat-Su MOPS cookbooks back last week, so now we can start selling them. They are so AWESOME! Of course, all of the recipes are from moms in our group...or from someone they know. There are over 400 recipes in it. I love these cookbooks because they have recipes that real people use with ingredients that I've actually heard of and use in more than one recipe. The cookbooks are $10.00 a piece and worth every penny if you ask me. Okay, thanks for listening to (or rather, reading) my sales pitch. I promise that my next blog will include pictures of the little people who run around my house and steal my heart!! Love you all!!
Good sales pitch..I'll put my $10 in the mail today..Love to all..Grammy/Mom
ReplyDeleteOkay. You sold one to us. Check will be in the mail!
ReplyDeleteMom H
GREAT idea Elizabeth!!! I might have to borrow it for my blog :)
ReplyDeleteHave Nate venture on over to my blog...he's the featured character for the day. Hmmm...how could we get those pics on his professional website? ;-)
ReplyDelete