
Here are a couple more pics from our sledding day. Jayna with one of her favorite people, her cousin Isaac. They are so fun together and now than Anna is a little older, she gets into the mix also, but Jayna and Isaac have been close buddies ever since we moved here. The other was one that I took in the van while the kids were watching Larry Boy and the Angry Eyebrows, while laughing as if it was the funniest thing that they had ever seen!! They hung out with us in the van while the other adults and Ryley and Josiah went further up to sled (or in Nathan and Ryley's case, snowboard) back down, it was so fun!! I love how our kids get so excited about seeing each other, even after being here for almost 3 years, my children still jump up and down when we tell them we're going to see their cousins. It's very cool and I'm glad they have that.

these pictures are adorable... I miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad it hasn't started snowing here yet though!!!! ;-)
Oh Niki, it is 60 plus and no coat today, boy I do wish Brad and I could come up......
ReplyDeletelove Aunt Ingrid
Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know about your blog. It has been fun to see your kids growing up. Can't wait to see you all again!