Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sledding at Hatcher's!!



Today was a beautiful day for sledding! We met Sarah, Jeremy and the kids up at Hatcher's Pass this afternoon and we stayed up for a couple of hours, playing in the snow. I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of our fun day. The one with Nathan and the boys is Roany's very first sled ride and the one with Quaid and I....well, I'm not sure what I was doing there, but it looks like I was trying to tell Nathan something....something very important I'm sure. The most exciting part of the day was when we were coming down out of Hatcher's, it was FINALLY snowing down here! We got home to a couple of inches of soft, white goodness. :D

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! Snow at home. We were at Wanda and Blaine's house and the speed is so much faster there, so this was great to look and see your fantastic day. Sounds like fun. We will have to go up and sled when we come up next......
    Love you all.
    G & G Horsman

    ReplyDelete