Monday, November 12, 2007

YEAH SNOW


This picture of Roanen really sums up how I feel about the snow today, just like throwing my fists up in the air with a huge smile and yelling "YEAH SNOW!!" I don't know what it is about snow, but it just makes everything seem so clean and new. I love to look out over the untouched snow and just marvel at how perfectly it all falls down. Sorry Illlinois family, but Alaska kicks Illinois' tail when it comes to winters. I'd take below zero days with snow over Illinois bone chilling cold and ice any day! :D It's so fun to hear the excitement in the children's voices when they yell (and they always have to yell it of course) "Mama, it's snowing"! They love to see the snow fall, even though they don't care to be out in it for more than 15 minutes....maybe we'll cure that this winter....I hope!!

4 comments:

  1. I love snow too! I wish that we had snow too, but I suppose we will just have to wait. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. bocker... bethany's NUTS... we dont need snow yet... no way no how... bc snow here = ice... and ice = doughnuts and landing in ditches... NOT a fan...

    miss you guys n wish i could come visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, enough about the snow..what he's really doing is raising his arms to grammy..ha ha....We really miss you all.. we love you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog from Carrie's! I love your pictures, Elizabeth...

    Sarah Brown

    ReplyDelete