Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving



Here are a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving morning.....before we kicked off Flu Fest Thanksgiving 2007! Yep, both of the boys (the little boys :D) ended up with the flu today. Roanen started it out, then Quaid followed it up a few hours later. Even though it was not the Thanksgiving that I expected, I still had the chance to think about all of the things that I'm thankful for. The thing that I'm the most thankful for is the love of God...the deepest love that there is, that we can not even comprehend, that He would send His one and only son to die for my sins. I'm thankful for my husband that God has blessed me with. He works so hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home to raise our children the way that we believe they should be raised. I'm thankful for the three children that He has entrusted to Nathan and I. Even on days like this when I have been thrown up on (I'm on my 4th shirt and 3rd pair of pants by the way HA) and I know I will probably be up all night, I am so thankful that I have my children, I can not imagine my life without them. I hope that you had the chance to reflect today on what you're thankful for, I hope that the love and forgiveness of God was at the top of your list! Happy Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

  1. it sounds like our Thanksgivings ended the same way! Thankfully only one of my children (so far)... just Liam... must have been something at MOPS...

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elizabeth! Hope you guys got some sleep last night. Did you make it out for shopping this morning? Could you please email me the pictures you have from our house yesterday? Maybe you only took the one of the table before you and Roanen left, but I never did get any! Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... the pictures are cute!!! i miss you guys... glad it was overall a "not too bad" thanksgiving...

    you missed lots of silly kids here... i think danny and i decided that the kids outnumbered the adults yesterday at aunt shiela's... (did i spell that wrong?) there are soooo many little kids there now, it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are the boys feeling better?! hopefully by now!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..I loved the pictures..Jayna looks so old and the boys, yes, all three of them, are as cute as ever..and the big girl is pretty gorgeous too..we miss you all alot..it's always a little harder at this time of the year..we had some snow yesterday, but not enough to stay..I'm going to try and give you a call later today..better go for now, love you all..mom/grammy

    ReplyDelete