Friday, November 30, 2007

Crazy, Fun Day



Whew...what a fun day! Today the children and I went over to the Coke family's house to stay with the kids for the day. The cousins love to get together and Jayna was actually crying when we left because she wasn't ready to go, after being with them for 10 hours! HA I just had to line them all up on the couch to get a picture of all 7 of them together, it's been so long since we've had a picture like that. I liked this one because Josiah and Roanen are looking at each other and Roanen had this great smile for him. They are all so great with our children! After supper tonight Jayna came out of her room with her tights on her head. (She is her father's daughter!!hehe) She told me later that she was a puppy and the legs of her tights were her ears. That made perfect sense to me, I mean, don't tell me that a day goes by that you don't see a dog with pink ears with flowers all over them!! I love her imagination! Well, then of course Quaid had to get in on it, so he grabbed his underwear (clean of course) and put them on his head. I may have tried to get something silly on Roanen's head just for the picture, but he was quite a grump today and I don't think he would have been the least bit amused.

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute...I'm thinking that Jayna just might have a little of her mother in her too...what do you think, Nathan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of the puppy and her brother!! :-)

    i can't wait to see all of my cousins again... i know how jayna feels that even when you spend all day with them, it's still not enough... i miss those times...

    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure that I usually cried when it was time to leave too...It is not nearly as much fun without your cousins there too : (

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete