Monday, November 19, 2007

My new adventure



HA! I make it sound so grand and exciting don't I?? hehe Anyway, to put your wondering mind at ease, my newest adventure is...drum roll please.....cloth diapering!!! WOO HOO Hmm...what kind of adventure is that you ask?? Well, let me tell you, it is QUITE the adventure, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. All silliness aside, I did start using cloth diapers on Roanen and so far I'm loving it. I'm having a lot of fun messing with the patterns that I found online to make them (because they are ridiculously expensive to buy) just the way that I want them. I found some great cowboy (of course) flannel fabric at JoAnn the other day and whipped it into a new fitted diaper last night. Roanen is wearing it in the pictures! Oh, and don't ask me what that face he is making is all about, because I have no idea....that is his new picture face! Wow, great, I know!! He is such a funny guy and quite a wiggle worm! I can hardly wait to go to JoAnn at 6:00 AM on Friday to go get some more flannel for $0.99 a yard to make a whole stack of diapers!!

3 comments:

  1. 6 am bocker?! that's waaaaaaay early... hahaha!!!!

    cute pics of mr roany ty! :-)

    love u ALL n miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. That is cute. He is cute! He is still getting big though! :(

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you CRAZY!?! Actually, We used cloth diapers, all those years ago, and they were great. But, have you ever been so low on cash that you had to try and wash those diapers in the bathtub? With your feet!!!???
    Love, Grandma H.

    ReplyDelete